What is BWTV?
- BWTV is a set of short training videos, featuring Dr. Bryan K. Williams and shot in High Definition.
- Each video is approximately 2-3 minutes long and focuses on his most popular topics.
- The videos are packaged as an online course and are customizable to whatever device you are using (PC, Mac, IPAD, smartphone, etc)
- Each video is a module in the class and is coupled with at least three paragraphs of content, PLUS a discussion guide with questions / activities.
- Convenient 24×7 learning content (Fast, High-Quality, Accessible)
- Can be used as part of your training certification process for team members.
- Ongoing training for your team. An example is to focus on one (1) module per month in huddles and department meetings.
- The discussion questions and activities can be used daily to keep the message alive.
- More affordable option for producing sustainable results versus a one-time speaking engagement.
Engaging Topics on BWTV!
- Serve vs. Engage
- Touch Points
- Work Like You Own It
- Exceed Expectations
- Double-Platinum Rule
- Function vs. Purpose
- Be Eager to Serve
- Service Recovery
- Warm Welcome
- Be an Ambassador
- Power of Consistency
- Importance of Accountability
- Telephone Engagement
- Give Meaningful Recognition
- Professional’s Pledge